Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Memories


Memories are said to be one of the few things no person can take away from you. That's a nice thought, don't you think? It is especially sweet when we remember those who aren't with us anymore and are able to keep them here because we can think of a time when we were really happy with them.

Think of how many songs there are about memories. One that comes to mind is, "Memories, like the corners of my mind. Misty, water-colored memories, of the way we were."

Or how about Fall Out Boy's "Thanks for the Memories?"

"One night yeah, and one more time, thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories..."

I'm sure you can think of some more.

So, today, I want you to write AT LEAST A PARAGRAPH about a memory you have from your past. It can be good or bad, but I want you to tell me about it and give enough information so your reader feels like they were there and experienced it with you!